Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things I love about the arrival of spring.

  • painted toenails
  • open windows
  • green grass (or weeds... whatever, the yard is green)
  • birds chirping (though I do really hate birds, when they are outside and I am inside, it's all good)
  • skirt wearing
  • hand-me-down shoes from my boss' daughter (yeah, it doesn't happen every summer, but it has been a highlight of my week so far)
  • grilling out
  • eating on the porch
  • the fact that I don't have allergy problems
  • hence, blooming trees
  • going on walks

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I agree with all of the above!! :) I might be in Chattanooga this Sunday afternoon if you're free

Kristen said...

i love seeing pics of you! and catching up on your life! it's just not enough though... good e-mail soon!!! promise!!

much love for you friend!