Wednesday, March 4, 2009

posse

Saturday night the gang came over for "BYOM" dinner night. I wasn't feeling up for cooking, but the boys (well, my boy at least) are always ready to grill out. So, everyone brought their own meat and we let them at it. The food was super yummy and the company was even better!

David and Keith thought it necessary to model their cook-attire... (ignore David's chest region... they never grow up, do they?)

And, I don't want to steal Becca's thunder, but I do want to give her credit... she made the apron David is wearing! It's a gift, so don't tell Jessica... dang... Becca do you want me to take this down?

Also, (and Sarah just blogged about this too... read it HERE there's a super cute picture of Harley!) Sarah brought Dash over! We envisioned sugar plums dancing... oh wait, wrong vision... playful doggies! That's right. Unfortunately, Dash didn't take so well to Harley's hyper-activity (go figure!).

Boys and their cute, little doggies. They love them. Really! They do!
From these pictures you can't really tell how much these dogs hated each other... sweet!
Don't worry, we haven't given up on making them be friends. After all, they are destined to play together for the next, oh 14 years of their lives (and only that short of time because they won't last longer than that). We'll try again.
And... just because she's the cutest thing... well, ever.
Don't you want to just pinch those cheeks?! I do. A lot.

OH- and we finally taught the last member of the posse (can I can I call us that? ok, good.) to play Catan. Becca was resistant from the beginning, but SHE WON! It actually works in all of our favor because now she's excited to play again.

4 comments:

Becca Rocha said...

Saturday night was so fun! I apologize for all those bad things that I said about Settlers of Catan. It really is a fun game. Though I can't take all the credit for winning since everyone had to help me with several moves. So tell David to not be too mad at me for winning since he was one who helped me:) Our aprons look really good on the boys. Is it bad that I was staring at your husband's chest? jk. Love you!

Becca Rocha said...

oh and I don't think Jess will see this post. though after I give it to her tm night, I will tell her to look at this so she can see this picture. no worries.

Blair McLeod said...

please come to nashville and david and I will kick y'all's behinds in some catan!

Rebecca Cash said...

Can we please play next weekend? I'm sure you guys will kick our butts but since we both love the game soo much we have to play! <3