Monday, March 30, 2009

adventures in childrearing

We babysat Kate this weekend,



and she pulled on David's nose.

(and I have a double chin... sweet.)

She was so sweet and super easy. Though, I have to admit... we weren't exactly sure what to do with her. I mean, she doesn't play with "stuff" really... you just kind of play with her. I loved it, and David thought it was cool that she was content watching basketball (don't worry, Bec. I took her back and played with her. She definitely wasn't neglected.). Harley was soo confused by her. I mean, he's seen her around before, but never without her parents. When they left and she stayed behind, he was totally messed up. They both just watched each other the whole time. It was lots of fun and best of all, Becca and Keith had time to go on a child-free date in honor of Becca's birthday.

1 comment:

Rebecca Cash said...

Oh pictures of the future :-) Miss you Em!