- paint! - Dad is coming next weekend to help (slash, do it)
- add 2nd crib (for Lawson) - we have an offer to borrow one! yay!
- move bed out
- buy large dresser
- add more storage... somehow
- switch mattresses with the one from Crawford's room
- get rid of old mattresses - CHECK! The only accomplishment so far :)
- switch bedding with white stuff from Crawford's room
- new furniture! couch, 2 chairs, side tables and storage something-or-other
Rest of the house: PURGE. I've been a getting-rid-of-stuff maniac! Thank goodness for the Chattanooga Area Moms Resell Facebook page. I've actually made a little bit of money, and hopefully we'll be able to sell several other big things (piece of junk breakfast table, bistro table, bakers rack, bed/dresser/nightstand from C's room, anything else not nailed down) to make a dent in funding the new stuff we plan to buy.
I know, this is a boring post, but it is helpful for me to be accountable to the plans we have in motion! And, it will keep my future posts a bit more organized as we accomplish some of these things. Stay tuned!