Thursday, March 5, 2009

canine love

Every year at Samford University Cumberland School of Law, Rascal Day was something all Samford students looked forward to. Granted, we never knew what it was about (I always called it "bring-your-dog-to-law-school day")- in fact, I just learned- but it was a fun experience. My friend Ann Wade is Samford's official photographer and she posted these fun pictures today.

Dogs are always welcome at my office. If I hear the ladies oohing and ahhing downstairs I know it's either a dog or a baby. I brought Harley to meet everyone, and he was a wild animal (which is not a big surprise, I guess). Matt brings his dog, Buster for an occasional visit. Most recently, Ruth Holmberg (former publisher of the Chattanooga Times and donor to UTC, her grandfather owned the New York Times) brought her dog to a meeting in our office. That one was a little odd, but I'm glad to work in a dog friendly place!

No comments: