Friday, January 20, 2012

shower #4- UTC

Yesterday, my office threw me and Crawford the sweetest shower. They really went all out to include my favorite people and serve my favorite things! We had punch, Publix cake, strawberries, Stacy's pita chips and hummus, pretzel bites, chicken nuggets and my favorite chocolate desserts. It was so sweet that they were SO thoughtful in planning everything out. Marsha made the awesome tree that had tiny baby socks hanging from it! It was so nice to have everyone from my office plus people from all around campus that I've loved working with (including some Student Foundation kiddos!)there to celebrate. We got SO many amazing gifts! I was floored. David said it felt like Christmas when we got home that night and went through everything all over again.


We are so thankful for our UTC family! I'm certainly going to miss coming to work here every day (ok, I probably won't miss it every day), but I'm so glad David is on the Alumni Board and we'll still be super connected no matter what.

1 comment:

Megan Stephens said...

Em! Looks like Crawford is gonna be set for his big arrival which is SO soon! I'm sooooo excited for ya'll and will be praying for both of you as you begin this crazy journey! ps - I had lunch with Ryan Davis on Thurs and he said that he saw you at church and couldn't even tell you were pregnant from behind, that you were all belly :) It was sweet. Love you friend!