Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crawford guessing contest

Ok, ok, so I'm just totally copying Melissa's blog (love that girl). I can't believe we're close enough to Crawford's due date that he really could arrive at any time. So, it's time to guess away! When do you think he'll get here?

Guess the following in the comments, and true to form in copying Melissa, I'll reward the winner with a gift card!

Birth date
Time
Weight and Length

Due Date- February 14

Measurements- at 35 weeks and 6 days he was measuring 36 weeks, 2 days and 6 lbs. 5 oz.

Cravings- Cold fruit. Ice cold water. Carbs.

Aversions- Leftovers.

Weight gain- 29 pounds (can't believe I just put that on the interwebs)

Other- I totally think he's going to be late (but I thought he was a girl). I'm not "so ready to not be pregnant" like a lot of people have asked me, and I could really use a few more months (yes, months) to mentally wrap my mind around this whole thing. David's guess is that he'll weigh 7lbs. 14oz. and arrive on February 13. My dad had a dream that he was born the 12th. I'm thinking the 19th.


7 comments:

Alex said...

ok, so I'm sitting here with my sister Lyndsay and we're both giggling about how I gained 42 pounds with Leighton and she gained 60 pounds with Shepard. Just wanted to encourage you! I am going to guess he comes on the 19th (because I was due the 14 and had babe on the 19), weighs 7 1/2 lbs and comes at 10am (for no specific reason but liking that time!)

YAY!

Melissa said...

Oh, tricky. I have a feeling you're going to have this baby early, but I'm hesitant to put it in writing :) But here it goes...

February 11th. 3:45 pm. 7lbs 11 oz!

And, I totally owe you an email. It's half written. I just keep getting distracted. I'm so sorry!

Hannah said...

February 18th, 8lbs 7 oz, at 11:15a!

SarahKL said...

I'm saying February 13th (1 day early like Jack Jack), 4pm, 7lbs 9oz

Whoop whooooop!! This baby is coming SO SOON!!!! :) Can't wait to meet your sweet boy.

SarahKL said...

And you totally don't look like you've gained 29 pounds! (I gained 30 with Jackson!)

Rebecca Cash said...

AHH! I am SO excited for Crawford to get here. I am going to guess February 10th, 7:40 pm, and 8 lbs 1 oz!

denise said...

Well, since I've got nothing else to go on, I'm going to guess our little guy will arrive ON his due date like my first did. :) So Feb 14, 9:20 am. And he'll weigh 7lbs 7oz.

We can't wait!