Monday, January 9, 2012

favorite gifts of 2011

I know Christmas was lots of weeks ago, but David and I got some pretty awesome gifts that I didn't want to neglect to mention altogether.
  • My dad gave David his very favorite gift of all. He's been talking about buying a Little Tykes basketball hoop since we found out about this baby, and I've been asking him to hold off until we at least had a child who was able to use it. My dad couldn't resist, and David LOVES it! Seriously, he had it set up in no time and he plays with it all the time. Love him!
The hoodie he's wearing was a Christmas gift too!
  • Greg gave us one of the other best gifts of the year: oragami birds for the nursery! We hung them over the crib right away, and I love how they look! It's extra special to me that Greg (Uncle GG) made them. I hope Crawford loves looking at the one day.
  • David had me believing that he hadn't gotten me anything for Christmas (which was mostly fine, but I probably would have bit a bit disappointed), so I was totally shocked by these Tiffany's earrings that he gave me! I love a little blue box under the tree, and I've been eyeing these earrings for a while now.

  • Also, David made me all emotional by giving me a pregnancy massage - from David and Crawford. Granted, my emotionals are ridiculously unpredictable, but opening that made me cry! I have it on my calendar, and I am counting down the days!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

I love your gifts - especially the earrings! They are beautiful. And who doesn't love a Tiffany blue box under the tree!