Thursday, January 22, 2009

just a few more...

... doggy pictures.

I took Harley to the vet yesterday. What an ordeal! He was totally rambunctious and difficult to contain. After all, it was the first time I had walked him on a leash, I forgot a toy for him to play with, and he had been in his crate for several hours. Needless to say, we were both worn out afterwards! The good news was, Harley is healthy as a horse. Or a puppy. Either way, he's healthy. He weighs a mere 4 lbs! We'll be getting used to this vet thing because we have to take him back 3 more times in the next couple of months to finish up his puppy shots.

Like I mentioned, our trip to the vet wore Harley out. He napped for most of the evening, even though we tried to keep him awake! Once David got home from class, he tried and tried roughing him up to get him to wake up and play, but it was all to no avail. Even though we wanted him awake, we could hardly mess with this cute puppy:

And, as I was checking out the other pictures we've taken on David's phone camera, I found this one of Bella that we took when we saw her at the kennel the first day. My mom held her the whole time and fell in love with her!


Looking ahead...

Tonight: Mattearley visits!

Tomorrow: The Johnsons visit!

No comments: