Friday, December 30, 2011

a new season

Just in time to kick off a new year, David has a new job!

He will start on January 16 as the Manager of Capitol Planning at Mohawk Industries. We feel so blessed by the timing of this new opportunity, and we don't hesitate for a second to acknowledge the Lord's hand in this new phase of life. Just as I am quitting my job (Feb. 3 is my last day at UTC), David will start this new one. It definitely will be an interesting transition as we adjust to all kinds of new in 2012, but we are excited to see what the Lord has in store!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I am SO thrilled you're going to be staying home... I cannot even begin to tell you how hard a decision it was for me and now how I can't even imagine not being with my child all the time or missing out on any second if I didn't have to. You won't even miss it the moment you see his face. It's the most incredible and wonderful thing! Oh yes, and the recovering of the chair in the last post was AWESOME. If it has a few minor things I can't see them and am very impressed that you were able to do that because it seems so tricky!