Wednesday, November 9, 2011

cushion: check!

One of the things we needed to accomplish with our trip to Columbus this weekend was to retrieve my new (to me) rocking chair that my mom and I found at Goodwill. In discussing how I am going to recover the thing, my mom offered to do the cushion for me (because I knew I'd screw it up). She just texted me a picture of the finished product (yes, already!) and it looks AMAZING. I decided to order fabric from fabric.com, which was a bit of a gamble, but I really love how it looks. Now, I just have to recover the rest of the chair!


Thanks, Mom!!
Now seriously... when do you want to come help me do the rest of the chair??

2 comments:

Rebecca Cash said...

I LOVE that fabric. It is beautiful!

Marcie said...

Look great! I love Premier Fabrics! I have them all over the house :)