Tuesday, November 15, 2011

week 27- THIRD Trimester!


Two thirds of the way to meeting this baby?? How is that even possible?


Once again, a weekly post in bullet point format (sorry, I'm getting lazy). At 27 weeks pregnant, I am:
  • peeing a ton.
  • figuring out work stuff (new insurance, leave time, etc.).
  • eating fruits and carbs, but thankfully not much dessert!
  • writing thank you notes as quickly as possible (and feeling very, very blessed by all the gifts). 
  • overall, feeling like a house (and really hating that every pound I gain shows up in my face. Why can't it go to my butt??).
  • noticing that my belly button looks like a cheerio that fell down my shirt.
  • dealing with these symptoms= back & hip pain, leg cramps at night and feet falling asleep at my desk.
  • trying to finagle a way to sleep at night with the heating pad on my back and about a half a dozen pillows to prop me up. Then, reconfiguring the whole set up each time I get up to pee.
  • trying to find a place for David to fit on the bed (what with half a dozen pillows taking up all the room).
  • loving feeling Mr. C move all the time. He's getting into a daily rhythm, so I know when to expect him the most.

No comments: