Wednesday, November 9, 2011

week 26


  • Mr. Crawford has had the hiccups! He usually gets them in the wee hours of the morning, so I only kinda pay attention to them. It's usually during that time when I'm between fully asleep and awake, but it's fun to know he's still going strong.
  • I had my first baby shower this weekend! It was so, so wonderful. Full post coming soon.
  • Watch out, world. I'm irritable and moody like whoa. Seriously, everyone and everything is annoying to me (sometimes... I guess it's not like that 100% of the time).
  • The belly button is officially an outie.
  • We took Monday off work and stayed at my parents house for a long weekend, and we loved it. Obviously it was so nice to be with my family, but another huge perk was that we sleep in a king size bed at their house. I had the best 3 nights sleep I've had in 6 months, and I wish I could have brought that bed home with me.
  • Cancel what I said last week about only feeling Crawford move below my belly button. He's graduated to moving all around, everywhere, all the time. It was fun that my mom, dad and sister all got to feel him move (at home, at church and at JoAnns!) this weekend.

No comments: