Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wedding day- part 2

Wedding party
Greg (my brother), Jayme (David's bro-in-law), Mike (ms/hs friend), Andy (best friend/man), Brady (college friend), Matt (college friend)
Jamie (college), Kara (college), Ashley (sister/MOH), Beth (David's sister), Sharon (college), Mary Beth (hs/college friend)
Sadly, this is the only picture of me and my mom from the entire day... that makes me want to cry! Doesn't she look gorgeous though?!

The whole gang!
My sweet cousin Mary loaned me her shoes to wear and she sang (Before the Throne of God Above- with my brother) in the wedding. That song was the only time I cried during the whole ceremony, and fortunately it was before I walked in.

Denise, my mentor/friend since 7th grade, loaned me her sixpence to wear in my shoe! She helped so much the day of the wedding, and it was so special having her there.

Mindy was our family babysitter while I was growing up, and it was such a blessing to live in Birmingham and get to babysit her three kids during my college years. I have consistently said that Mindy and Joel were a HUGE reason I made it through my freshman year of college, and I love their family so much. Just like Denise, she helped so much the day of the wedding, and it was so special having her there.

No comments: