Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday already??

Out of a whole weekend of fun things, the only pictures I took were on my phone and of this sweet boy:

I could just eat him up!

love both of these sweet boys. KJ takes after David's fashion sense! I even bought him some seersucker yesterday :)

Becca's sister Jessica got married this weekend, and it was a joyous occasion. Friday night was the barn dance at the Coker Barn (so fun!) and Saturday was full of wedding festivities. I "helped" by holding this precious baby throughout the day. We had two couples involved in the wedding (the minister and a groomsman + their wives) stay at our house for the weekend, and they were so sweet to make dinner for us Saturday night. We were blessed by their company and new friendship! Sunday we spent the day lounging at the lake and enjoying the Bryants. David cooked dinner (shredded beef & mashed potatoes: his specialty) and we helped the Bryants kick off their last week of freedom. School starts next week!

1 comment:

Becca Rocha said...

sweet KJ. I am forever grateful that you were there to help me with him! I would have been so stressed without you!!