Friday, August 20, 2010

wedding day- part 1

Getting ready
Oh, I wish my hair had stayed like this all day...

Beth did my make-up- she's so good!
My mom made the jewelry for the bridesmaids, it was beautiful!
We couldn't figure out how to get my dress on (over the stupid crinolin thing), but the resolution was to lower it over my head from the staircase. We got a good laugh out of that one.

I have no idea why we thought I couldn't just sit in the car like a normal person, but we (me and Ashley) thought this solution was better... more good laughs came from this!

Together at last
The morning of the wedding I hung out with my sister. We got our hair and nails done (after a comical event of trying to find an open nail salon and me eating a cookie monster at the mall) and got ready back at my house with all of the other bridesmaids.

David and I knew we wanted to see each other before the wedding so we could take lots of pictures (which turned out to be a tad unnecessary since I was disappointed in 80% of the pictures), so we met up at the rose garden at the Choo Choo.




1 comment:

Aileen said...

Em, you were an absolutely gorgeous bride, and your wedding was amazing! I love seeing these pictures of you & David..a lot of them I've never seen before!
-Aileen