Friday, July 30, 2010

miscellany Friday

This week is Mary Shelton's last in town before she heads back to school on Monday. I'm pretty bummed about it, so we've tried to cram in as much together time as possible this week:
  • lunch Tuesday
  • breakfast Wednesday
  • breakfast Thursday
  • nails and dinner with the entire fam Thursday
One of the things we've been doing this summer is spending intentional time talking about the Lord. In order to better do this, we have been reading and talking through Francis Chan's book Forgotten God. Is has really rocked our view of the Holy Spirit in our every day lives, and we've loved learning together. That girl = my heart.

Saturday night is Cotton Ball (last year MS was presented, this year she is one of the 4 girls on the court! whatever that means), so we're having a ball with all of the Bryants in town. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to show for the event, but I'll just say I cannot wait.


I had fun at dinner last night with MA. She is hillarious, and I want to take her home with me.

One more week and I can hardly contain my excitement...

Monday- David's LAST MBA CLASS
Tuesday-Wednesday- mad dash to clean everything and get ready for the weekend
Thursday- Family begins to arrive
(family=
Beth, Jayme & Brianna
Jim & Cathy
Grandma & Grandpa
Mollie, Andy & Greg
Ashley & Chase
Andy)
Friday- more family, day off work to enjoy everyone
Saturday- the long awaited day- GRADUATION!!- and following partay in David's honor
Sunday- 2 year anniversary! How is that even possible?
Monday- more family time, relaxing and loving having everyone in the same place

In other miscellaneous news... Becca & Keith are in Chicago. I miss those babies.

No comments: