Monday, July 19, 2010

more great deals from Initials, Inc.

I'm baaaack with more Initials, Inc. SALE STUFF! I just got the brand new Fall/Winter catalog in the mail, and it is chalk full of adorable new things! Of course, introducing new things means they are discontinuing a few collections of things from the Spring/Summer catalog (seen here). I wanted to make it easy for you to look through all of the items that will not be available to purchase after July 31, so I'm going to be posting them here. I've decided to discount ALL of the discontinued stuff 10% and the prices on these items reflect that discount. Of course, as with all Initials, Inc. stuff- personalization is INCLUDED in the price you see!


Of course, the SALE OF THE CENTURY is still going on as well! That only lasts through July 31 also, so make sure you email me (EmilyLGeyer@gmail.com) to let me know what you want to order. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments: