Friday, December 12, 2008

not much to report

Sorry my blog has been pretty inactive this week. Here are a few highlights:
  • "Bible study" (time that me, Becca, Sarah and sometimes Alex set aside to spend with each other). We picked a book to start reading together- Feminine Appeal.
  • Date night with the Rochas at Big River- and watching Richie Rich afterwards (yes, Richie Rich... it was awesome)
  • Rain like I haven't seen in a long time. Torrential downpours. I definitley should have been at home, in my pjs in front of the fire place with a book (instead of at work).
  • Amazing package. The Rocha's (Keith's parents) sent us 4 authentic Chicago pizzas!! It was SO sweet of them and we are so thankful!
  • Wrapping, packing and baking.
  • Anticipation of our tacky sweater Christmas party (tonight) and going to Columbus to see Peter Pan (tomorrow).

Happy Friday!!

No comments: