Monday, December 15, 2008

follow my blog

We had a super fun night last night, but since I forgot my camera at home and need to collect pictures from MS, I'll wait to post about that. For now... I want to figure out who all "follows" (reads semi-regularly) my blog. I'm on a new "goal" kick, so I'm setting a goal for blog followers (official ones). I have 10 so far, and I know there are a slew of y'all out there (or at least I hope so), so my goal is to double. 20 followers. I think it's doable, folks.

**People who claim to read my blog and should complete the following**
  • David Geyer (duh)
  • Mark/Shelby Jenkins (though if you do it separately, it will help me get 20 faster)
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Cathy
  • Grandma (I love saying that!)
  • Anna Cleland (come on, now!)
  • Aileen
  • Kara
  • Jamie
  • Em Rozell
  • Blair

*Ok, that's more than 10... so let's exceed the goal!

Now, here are the directions to become a "follower" (don't worry, it's not a derogatory thing):
1. If you are reading this, then you are on my blog and you have completed step one.
2. Scroll down below the "Blog Archive" and find "Blog Friends".
3. Click on "Follow this Blog".
4. If you have a Google account, go ahead and log in. However, I'm going to guess that several of y'all don't... here's how to do that.
5. See the "New to Blogger? Sign up for your free blogger account." ? Click on "Sign up".
6. Fill in all of the boxes. Click the orange arrow.

...Ok, now I'm going to have to abandon you a little (don't worry Mark- you can do it!)... I've tried all of mine and David's email addresses, but apparently they are all connected to this account. I do have confidence that the rest is pretty self-explanatory, but please email me emilylgeyer@gmail.com if you have questions...

Yeah! Now you can add a picture, see yourself on my blog and comment away with ease!

3 comments:

Lauren M said...

i look forward to every post!

Anonymous said...

How about I just comment and login under my openID - is that acceptable? It's great to keep up with you through this wonderful technological medium!! Lori Hill

Aileen said...

yay! now I can comment on your blog. I love hearing what you are doing. I miss you. Thanks so much for the Christmas card and picture of you and David!