Thursday, October 9, 2008

yep, I'm doing this

I remember when these little lists about yourself was the only thing email was valuable for. I was all over these things in middle school. So, now that I'm out of middle school and feeling a little nostalgic, I'm going to fill this sucker out for old time's sake. (Em Rozell emailed it to me, by the way, I didn't just go looking for it)

1. What time did you get up this morning? Well the alarm went off at 6:10. I think I got out of bed at... 6:39
2. Diamonds or pearls? usually pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: The Traitor... don't see it
4. What is your favorite TV show? of all time? Friends. of right now? The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Louise (after my great, great aunt)
7. What food do you dislike? this could be quite a list... I'll categorize them all by saying healthy foods
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? shane & shane "pages"
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer though I most frequently drive the Accord since we only take that car to work
10. Favorite sandwich? club royale from Jason's Deli
11. What characteristic do you despise? disrespectfulness (yeah, it's not a word...)
12. Favorite item of clothing? either my chacos, my red long-sleeved "Awanita" tshirt or my black Patagonia pull-over
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would take a round-the-world trip to see all of the places my dad has lived and traveled to
4. Favorite brand of clothing? JCrew (though I don't shop there much)
15. Where would you retire to? somewhere with a big porch and a hammock (hammOCK, right Jayme?)
16 What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess my 20th because David surprised me by coming into town- that's when we started dating!
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball
18. Furthest place you are sending this to? well, let's see... who reads my blog from far away? probably Sara in Thailand (though I'm not sure if she reads it...)
19. Person you expect to send it back first? since I'm not doing this like I'm supposed to, that could be interesting. I'm going to say Sarah is the most likely to also fill it out on her blog
20. When is your birthday? August 26, 1985
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8.25 and unfortunately shoes don't come in that size
23. Pets? none... yet :)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not really
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember... maybe a gymnast or a teacher or a librarian... yeah, librarian. I was a nerdy little thing (no offense mom, it's just not what most kids hope to be one day!)
26. How are you today? pretty good. kinda sleepy (but that's typical) and ready for my dinner date with David at Big River
27. What is your favorite candy? Junior Mints
28. What is your favorite flower? sunflowers
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Whatever day Kate is born
30. What is your full name? Emily Louise Geyer
31. What are you listening to right now? background office noise- but it's pretty quiet
32. What was the last thing you ate? a peanut butter & honey sandwich
33. Do you wish on stars? nope
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? earthy green
35. How is the weather right now? cool
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Tim Gaudin- a faculty member at UTC
37. Favorite soft drink? sprite, but I try to stay away mostly
38. Favorite restaurant? right now... Big River
39. Real hair color? brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmm... probably dress up clothes
41. Summer, winter, Spring or Fall? Fall for sure. I'm loving it right now!
42. Hugs or kisses? hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? definitely chocolate (unless it's ice cream, then vanilla)
44. Coffee or tea? neither... yuck
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? nah
46. When was the last time you cried? Monday
47. What is under your bed? miscellaneous stuff
48. What did you do last night? had dinner with Drinkwine at our house!
49. What are you afraid of? loosing someone I love
50. Salty or sweet? sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? 8
52. How many years at your current job? 4 months
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday for sure
54. How many towns have you lived in? Torrence, CA, Columbus, GA, Savannah, GA (can you count that? it was just one summer), Birmingham, AL, Chattanooga, TN
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so
56. How many people will you send this to? however many read my blog
57. How many will respond? probably not many!

2 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

yeah! you finally filled it out! i enjoyed reading it!

Jennifer said...

i think i would be an earthy green crayon, too.

em, it's good to see/read about you!