Friday, October 17, 2008

good for your soul

I didn't get a chance to blog about Wednesday night before Kate came- and she was WAY more important and exciting to talk about! So now you get to hear about our date night :).


Wednesday morning David told me he had something planned for us to do after work, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. I was super excited and anxious all day because I love surprises! So, I got to his office (we carpool and I drop him off and pick him up... it just works well that way) and he popped the trunk to reveal a change of clothes for each of us, a picnic blanket and dinner stuff! I was pumped. We went down to Coolidge Park and walked along the river and all through Renaissance Park. Neither of us had ever explored down there and it was SO fun! We are planning on taking my mom, dad and Greg through there this weekend. The weather was perfect and so was the company! We finally walked up to Subway, got sandwiches and made our pallet on the grass. It was wonderful. I smiled from ear to ear the whole night because it was just wonderful to be outside and be with David. Nights like that are good for your soul.



Big ol' zit and nasty-ness, but loving our time together :)

How could you not LOVE this city?? Seriously- check out the blue sky and the green grass... ahh... outdoor perfection

No comments: