Friday, October 24, 2008

Falltastic

Man, it's been a crazy Friday. I've been working feverishly as the Employee Campaign Manager for our UTC United Way campaign (which is a pretty big job with about 1053 university employees!), and now I'm getting going on an e-solicitation that will go to our GOLD alumni (Grads Of the Last Decade). It's keeping me busy, and I like that! However, I leave on Sunday to trek the 5 1/2 hours to the University of South Carolina for "The Art and Science of Donor Development" workshop until Tuesday. I'm NOT excited about the super long drive (especially late Tuesday night), but I am looking forward to learning a lot more about major gifts- an area that I'll be working in more in the spring.


On a lighter note, I'm so glad it's fall! David and I are going to carve pumpkins tonight (even though it is super gross and rainy) and I'm so excited (you can definitely expect pictures when I get back next week). Last night David and I had a great falltastic dinner:

Happy Fall Ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emily, you are super awesome for your work at UTC on behalf of United Way and I hope you know how much we appreciate it. Send me some pictures and information about what you're doing with your worksite campaign and we'll post it on our web site.