Friday, October 3, 2008

bragging


I just wanted to let the whole world know how wonderful my husband is. I have been a tad stressed (not too bad though, seriously) about the fact that I've been out of town for about an entire week and have guests coming to stay with us tonight. Fortunatley, however, I have a husband who is a) tidier than me by far, so it's not like he's making messes while I'm gone and b) so, so great and helpful. He had a "to do" list (that he made, mind you) of odds and ends that needed to get done, and boy did he deliver on those things. The fllors are vaccumed, the beds are all made, the laundry is done (well, most of it), the bills are paid, the weeds are picked and there are fresh flowers in 2 places in my kitchen. I could not be more blessed by my husband. He loves me in the exactly perfect way that God created me to be loved. He is worth every moment I waited for him, and I am so, so thankful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Davey!! What a guy! Do you think he gives lessons to all the other guys at Bible study?? :)

Becca Rocha said...

good job David:) and that was just sweet emily...y'all are too cute

anna c. said...

"He is worth every moment I waited for him" -love it. :) can't wait till i get to see yall next!