Wednesday, October 12, 2011

week 22

ugh... I got paint all over my shirt when I was crossing off the 20 and 21... It's going to bug me until I'm able to cross that darn 36 off!

Well, week 22 hasn't brought much of anything new, which I suppose is a good thing! A few nights ago we were able to feel a lump that must have been a foot/elbow/knee or something, and it was just sticking out. That was really fun. Also, I can do some cool tricks with my belly button these days, and it totally grosses David out.

We are making some progress on nursery projects, and I'm hoping to get a bunch of things crossed off the list this weekend. There is SO much fun stuff to look forward to in the next month, I can hardly stand it. I got my first baby shower invitation last week and I'm so, so excited. I'm mostly excited to be in Columbus with my family and friends, but I suppose the party and the gifts will be fun too :).

cutest invitation ever! notice the monogrammed blanket... LOVE!!

This is a gross story, but I want to remember it so I'm writing it here... Sunday night I ate some ice cream and almost immediately knew it was a bad idea. I went to the bathroom expecting to just throw it up, but much to my surprise nearly all the food I had eaten that day came up too. As soon as I was finished I went straight to bed! I don't know how I was sick like that for 4 months... it totally wipes me out! Anyway, when I woke up Monday morning I realized I had gotten my first uninterrupted night's sleep in weeks, and it was so refreshing. So, as it turns out, if I throw up before I go to bed, I don't have to pee in the middle of the night!

PS- I hope I look like Melissa does at 21 weeks with her THIRD baby! Sheesh! She's amazing.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my. You're sweet...thanks:)

And, oh my about the puking. I don't know how you do it! Seriously. I'm so glad I haven't had to go through that.

Can you believe you're far enough along to have a shower already planned!? The countdown has begun! Can't wait to see more pictures of the nursery!

Anna said...

Eeee!!! You're looking so cute! Definitely a fabulous bump!