Tuesday, August 16, 2011

baby day

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and he was successfully able to identify the gender of our little peanut. I went in confident that it wasn't going to work out for us to know the gender this early (14 weeks), but Dr. B proved me wrong. It's still very surreal to me since (other than being sick... still) I don't really feel or look pregnant. I've gained a whopping two pounds, but I'm sure that will start picking up now that I'm pretty much only throwing up once a day- and only on week days (I don't get sick if I can sleep in and take it easy in the mornings). I'm surprisingly not anxious to know the gender, but I know it will be really fun to find out tonight.

So yeah, tonight! We're having a big party (like, 30 people... yikes!) to hang out with our friends and reveal the gender of this little one. Dr. Brody helped with our reveal plan, the house is clean and in party-mode, and we're ready to go. Well, except that a realtor just called and wants to show our house to an out-of-town client this morning... Oh well.

So guess away! What do you think baby Geyer is? Boy or Girl? (Oh, and we'll reveal his/her name tonight too! I'm probably most excited about that part :) )

I'll be wearing pink tonight- my guess is girl!

6 comments:

Aileen said...

Em! I was just thinking, I wondering if Em is going to post what the gender of Gbaby is today and then I saw your post. I'm anxiously waiting to find out :) Can you please post on facebook today? eek. So excited for you & David! I also can't wait to know the name!!!

Anna said...

Now see, I got all excited thinking you'd posted it. But I've gotta WAIT some MORE?! lol

Post bunches of pictures from tonight! I love gender reveal parties! Wish we could have pulled one off but we're not that patient! :)

Melissa said...

Girl! Girl! Girl!

At least, that's what I think:)

Have fun tonight!

Suzie said...

BOY!!!! (I'm a bit biased ;) !) Can't wait to hear!!!

cathy said...

I think girl. First name ???? Middle name Louise of course

Aileen said...

I think boy!