Wednesday, February 1, 2012

shower #5- friends shower

A few weekends ago my Chattanooga friends threw us the sweetest shower. There were so many thoughtful details in the food and the decorations and the gifts! It was the most fun shower because even though having people watch you open gifts is extremely uncomfortable no matter what, the girls there are my best friends and I felt like I could completely be my awkward/goofy self. Crawford seriously is the most spoiled little boy (with stuff and love), and I can't wait for him to get here already and meet all his new friends!

sooo many awesome gifts. wow! and, my friends are insanely crafty and talented!
me & Paula (friends since... elementary school!); me & Grandy (the boys didn't come to the shower, just came to help clean up)
Jill (she's next!) & Maya (holy cow, look at that face!)
small group ladies; David & Batch

matching shirts for D & Crawford; me and Anna
CVP besties! She came all the way from Atlanta. Love her so much.
sweet hostesses (sad that it's out of focus...); sis (surprised us and came!) & mom (still working on a grandma name...)

No comments: