Wednesday, February 8, 2012

shower #6- Chattanooga peeps

Wow! I still can't believe the title of this post. We had six baby showers! If I ever need to feel affirmed or loved, I need to just browse back through all of these posts, because I don't think I've ever been so overwhelmed with love and support by the people in our lives. 



These fabulous four ladies (Mary Shelton, Mrs. Mosier, Lynn and Sam)- representing three generations of Mosier women!- threw us a baby shower brunch this past Saturday at the Bryant's house. It was over-the-top wonderful. The food was amazing, there were gorgeous flower arrangements and a really, really special group of friends gathered together. Literally everything was perfect (except that my mom and sister weren't there!). The Mosier/Bryant/Hudson/soon-to-be Wells family is so special to us 100% of the time, and this occasion just threw our appreciation for them way over the top.

Laney & Ellie; all the Mosier women

We got tons of awesome goodies for the babe. A swing, an exersaucer, the video monitor, tons of precious homemade clothes, a crocheted blanket, I could go on and on. Everything was awesome, and we're definitely 100% ready for Crawford's arrival now! 

No comments: