Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recipe Index

Per Melissa's request, I'm posting our family recipe index. Ironically, I had JUST done the same thing as her, but not for public consumption. Unfortunately, my list sucks. We eat very simply, and without a whole lot of variation... Thus, I'm (ashamedly) posting my list because I need help! So, leave a comment with your favorite go-to meals or post them on your blog and let us know!

Meals:
· Tacos
· Enchiladas
· Sloppy joes
· Lasagna
· Chicken pot pie
· Spaghetti
· Breakfast for dinner
· Grilled chicken
· Burgers
· Broccoli & chicken casserole
· Hot dogs/sausages
· Meatloaf
· Pizza
· Stromboli
· Chicken Alfredo
· Steak
· Shrimp
· BBQ chicken
· Chicken teriyaki
· Chicken Parmesan
· Pot roast
· Frozen turkey
· Penne pasta
· Cheeseburger pie

Sides:
· Macaroni & cheese
· Mashed potatoes
· Scalloped potatoes
· Twice baked potatoes
· Baked potatoes
· Rice
· Broccoli
· Asparagus
· Salad

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Great idea, Emily!! Love seeing what everyone else has for dinner-gives this short-order cook some ideas! Excited for y'all!! You are getting SO close!!! FYI--the John John is the Children's Corner pattern-I think it is the easiest, but I still need help and I googled "John john tutorial" and found some good help with those, too!

SarahKL said...

I made some REALLY yummy, really easy chicken last night in the crock pot!

http://pinterest.com/pin/8092474300268514/

Alex said...

CROCK POT. everything in a crock pot. that is all I do right now (mostly). The BEST suggestion I could ever offer someone (even knowing you'll be staying home with him all day you still won't have time and will be blown away by the blessing of prepping food during his morning naps) is to get a few crock pot cookbooks and use them all the time. And for the first few times you make a recipe make enough to put a second batch in a freezer bag and use it later. amen. because i have amen-ed that every day for the last four months ;)

oh yes, and my favorite things to make in said crock pot:
-pineapple chicken
-random veggie casseroles
-chocolate cake
-baked potatoes
-hamburger casserole