Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lake wedding

This is mostly for my family who wanted to see pictures from the lake wedding (oh, and Claire will appreciate it, I'm sure :)).

Again, I'm back-tracking several weeks here... David and I (mostly David) helped out one Saturday with a wedding at the Bryant's lake house. The bride was the daughter of one of Kevin's employees, and it really turned out to be such a nice event! The bride really made every detail special for the two of them, and I know their day was that much more memorable because of her hard work.

The whole day was a family affair, and everyone pitched in to help out. We all served food and refilled drinks and took pictures, and it worked out really well as a team effort.



This day wore.me.out. so I headed home early (to meet Ash & Chase who came in town for the night!), but David stayed until the bitter end and helped shoot fireworks off as the bride & groom left for the evening (by boat!). I know he was super helpful to the Bryants and the Cochrans, and they really appreciated all of his work. The Bryants went above and beyond to make that day special for Linsey and Brandon, and I think they're considering a side business in the wedding industry... maybe... :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Thank you for sharing Em!!! Love love the pics!!! You and Becca are gonna have to teach me how yall get these great photos sometime!