Tuesday, July 19, 2011

let's sell this house!

Our house has been for sale like this...
for a while now. Sorry for the fuzzy picture... it was so humid outside, my lens was all fogged up...

Not any more!
Now that we have a more immediate desire to find a more fitting house, it's for sale for real! David has been working on getting his real estate license (it turned into much more of an ordeal than we expected) and setting up Realty Zone, LLC with his buddy Dan. They are in full-swing house selling (and buying!) mode, so let's hope our house sells!

2 comments:

with love, Emily said...

That's a beautiful house, Emily!
Why are y'all selling?

Lhyzra said...

I have tried to sell my house in the past because I need enough finances immediately. I thought it would be difficult to Sell house fast. But I find it very easy.