Friday, July 22, 2011

Jme's shower

Last weekend I made a quick trip to Nashville to hang out with my college bud and wife-to-be, Jamie. She had a wedding shower, and since I wasn't able to make it to the last one in Birmingham I really wanted to make an effort to spend some time with her and celebrate her upcoming nuptials. We were only together for about 24 hours, but we maximized our time with the two moms chatting about all things wedding (and some baby talk mixed in there too!). Jme and I stayed up way too late laying in bed having heart to heart talks, and it felt like the good ol' days. I LOOOVE being married to David, but there is something so sweet about the time I had living and sharing life with other girls. I am so thankful for Jamie's relationship with John and how it has edified her in more ways than she probably expected. They are going to make a lovely married couple, and I am literally counting down the days until we all convene in Birmingham for the festivities (3 weeks from today!!).

opening gifts with such grace
Maid of Honor, Christine

nooot a good picture (of either of us), but the only one we took. Love you, Janer!!

No comments: