Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things to look forward to

I always helps me muscle through these ugly, cold winter days if I keep in mind the exciting things ahead...
  • Tomorrow- New York City! My brother is viting Pace University and Marymount Manhattan and Ashley and I are coming along for the ride.
  • Next weekend- babysitting Kate- for the whole weekend! We are so excited (David is so cute... the other night we were getting ready for bed and he randomly started talking about where we will put Kate's high chair. He's really looking forward to trying out this "baby thing" for more than a few hours at a time.)
  • March- puppies!! We are pretty sure that Bella is pregnant (with Harley's puppies, of course).  It will be so fun to have puppies to play with (and then to drive back to Chattanooga and not have to take care of them :) thanks, parents!)
  • May- Greg's high school graduation (whoa. seriously? I know we're going to look at colleges and all, but it doesn't seem possible that my baby brother is graduating from high school.)
  • August- David's MBA graduation (I'm so excited, I'm already planning the party!)
So now, back to the grind... just a handful of hours until the fun begins!

1 comment:

mom said...

What's the date?