Monday, April 30, 2012

Crawford meets the Rhineharts

Per usual, this post is super overdue... whatevs.

While we were in Columbus, we spent an evening at the Rhineharts' introducing Crawford to one of my favorite families! It was SO special, yet so bizarre for me bring my child to their house! I babysat for them so much, I felt like Craig and Denise should have written me a check, driven me home and I should have left Crawford there. After all, they know how to take care of a baby! Not me!

Regardless, it was super fun and way too short. In order to remedy that, they are coming to visit in a few weeks! We can't wait!

Parker, Wesley and Amy Grace with Crawford


I forget to hold C like this, but clearly he was enjoying it with Craig!

Barney was checking him out

funny faces

lots of loving with Craig

And, of course I neglected to get a picture of Crawford with Denise! We'll fix that when they come in a few weeks.

No comments: