Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crawford's first Easter


One of my new favorite pictures!

First Easter basket: bibs, baby sunglasses (hilarious!),  2 Easter books and a peacock toy.



I guess he does look like a Bourke!


The Johnson Five

the Johnsons and the Geyers. Love these folks!

the cousins!

our family

We went to church as a family of three for the first time Saturday night. It was so special for Easter to be the first time we went! Crawford was a champ in his car seat through worship, but when the lights came on he started to stir. I was secretly glad because I was dying to hold him. It was ridiculous. 

At the end of the service, we sang "In Christ Alone", which my cousin and brother sang at our wedding. It was so, so special. The lyrics "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny" stuck out to me then, and resonate with me now. 

After church, we ran over to the Choo Choo where David's mom was staying with Brianna. They were at the pool and Brianna wanted to show us how she could do a handstand in the water! So cute! While we were there we walked over to the Rose Garden where we saw each other for the first time on our wedding day. It was so sweet to be there as a family of three!

1 comment:

SarahKL said...

What a great picture of both of your families! You look awesome Em! :)