Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bwianna is 6!

The rest of our weekend in Ohio was just as fun as our time at Chuck E. Cheese.

Brianna opened lots of presents,
note cards and a canopy for her bed

we did a good bit of shopping
Beth is awesome- how cute is she?! We wore Brianna out!

we hung out with Grammy Rae, Papa Dale, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Bill, cousin Kate and baby Lydia,

she's going to be the BEST big sister


one of these bellies is not like the other

cutest grandparents!

I ate Graeter's ice cream for the first time- and was NOT disappointed,

and Beth and I completely cleaned out and organized ALL of her clothes.
Beth was moral support and I brought home this entire stash of new (to me) stuff!

super-duper organized closet, with maternity clothes ready to go!

Harley was a very good travel buddy each way! He found a comfy perch on top of our bag...

We had such a great time! I was really sad to leave (which is unusual because I'm such a homebody...), but I'm excited that we have plans to be back in Ohio at least 3 more times by October, and we'll see the Johnsons in Florida in less than a month!

PLUS, we find out the genders of the Johnson babies NEXT Wednesday! I can.not.wait.

No comments: