Monday, June 13, 2011

Johnson babies

It has been so fun to keep up with Beth and the babies she is growing. I still can't believe she is having two babies, but I cannot wait to meet them in October!

May 11- 16 weeks

May 23- 18 weeks

The Johnsons had their ultrasound last week to find out the genders of both babies, and the results were pretty awesome:

BOY!

GIRL!

And, Beth's commentary (this is awesome):

"Anyway, so the u/s was 1 hour long. She looked at Baby A’s anatomy first and took a ton of pics and then she said, “It’s a boy!” Jayme started crying. Brianna said, “UGH! What is the other one?” We all started laughing. So, then she did all the anatomy scans on Baby B. Brianna said, “Why is this taking forever.” The u/s tech said, “You have to be patient. I need to see the head, heart, stomach, arms, legs… Brianna says, “I’m not patient!” WE KNOW!  I said that I thought Baby B looked like Brianna. So, then she announced B is a girl and Brianna had the biggest grin on her face. The doctor looked over all the scans and said that everything looked great.  I’m very relieved. I’m still shocked there is a boy..."

So fun! David and I cannot stop talking about these babies on the way. We are so excited for our new niece and nephew!

No comments: