Thursday, April 16, 2009

off again!

Sorry for the messy blog... I'm antsy for a new layout but can't really find what I'm looking for on the usual places. I want clean, simple and not three columns. I'll keep looking slash figure out how to make it myself!

Anyways, thanks for praying (at least Blair prayed :)). She's out of surgery and recovering nicely in ICU. I know the family appreciates your continued prayers!

David and I are off again in just a little while. His friend Matt(earley) is getting married tomorrow, so we're heading off to Ohio again! This is our last trip until our vacation in May (cruise to the Bahamas with the Bourke side! thanks for graduating from college, Ashley! we can't wait!), and we're looking forward to laying low for a few weeks.

I am looking forward to doing some reading in the car. I'm working on this:

(recommended by Becca, she said it changed her life).

And hopefully getting started on this:

(recommended by Jamie, she said it changed her life).

So I've got some life-changing to work on (but of course I already knew that).

I'm also looking forward to going here with my sister-in-law and favorite niece. Oxford, here we come!

3 comments:

The Hangs said...

the first book may change your life... but first it might mess you up for like 2 weeks. BEWARE!!! :)
Wow that sounded dramatic. It's a great book, it just leaves ya hanging as far as the next steps to take. (unless of course, you can fly tomorrow to India where Mother Theresa worked) :) I wanna hear your take on it when you are finished!

Rebecca Cash said...

EM!! Matt and I just went to You're Fired this past weekend because we were at home for Easter break! I am going to post pictures later of what we painted. I am so jealous you will be there just a week after me...I miss you!

Sara said...

I am TOTALLY reading the same book right now (irresistible revolution) and right smack dab in the middle of it! I LOVED seeing you two today!