Thursday, April 23, 2009

back

at home last night.
at work today.
at the hospital tomorrow.

Yeah, hospital. I'm having my stupid ganglion cyst surgically removed tomorrow. The thing flairs up and hurts really bad sometimes, but other times its no problem. Of course it's not problem today. I always end up feeling like I'm making this stuff up. BUT I'M NOT. Promise. Anyways, I know it's not a big deal procedure, but they are making me feel like it is. The whole, no eating or drinking after midnight tonight, no fingernail polish, no contacts, no clothes (yikes), putting me to sleep junk seems like a little much, right? It's a bump on my hand folks! Oh well.

I had a similar cyst on my lower eyelid in high school (sounds ugly, right?), and the plastic surgeon just numbed it up and cut it out. It didn't look very big - you probably wouldn't have even noticed it if you saw me - but when it came out, it was huge (well, huge for being a bump on your lower eyelid). I was hoping this experience would be similar, but it's looking like an ordeal. I guess I'll take what I get and enjoy a day of reading slash sleeping slash whatever I want from dinner (according to David :)) [and pain maybe?? no idea.].

But I am SO glad to be home!

No comments: