Monday, November 3, 2008

yet again

We had another great weekend! They've been pretty consistently great lately. I realized that my blog is probably boring... every Monday I post a long post about every single thing we did that weekend and then through the week it's just about anything exciting we have going on. I'm going to try and be a little more creative in the future. But the future isn't here yet, so I'm going to resume my Monday-morning-what-we-did-this-weekend post :)

Here are some highlights:

- Todd made us a cake
- Breakfast with a house full of friends (including 3 fabulous house guests- Kristin, Megan & Rachel and Drinkwine and Alli!)
- Coolidge park for soccer, snacks, a rowing tournament and great friends

- Going to bed early

- Hanging out with my favorite baby


- Spending 2 1/2 hours at Walmart with Becca & Kate

- Stinky boys after playing golf
- Loving where we are and who we're with.

No comments: