Wednesday, November 5, 2008

small things

Our closet was just about the only reason we wavered on buying our house. It is tiny. Most people have advised me to kick David to a guest room closet, but I just can't do it. I really love sharing everything with him right now- including our mini closet. Thus, we've had to be intentional about getting rid of stuff and organizing. I really enjoy organizing, so it's been a fun process. Surprisingly- winter clothes are easier to store! Sweaters stack well and the cubicles have been a welcome addition.


So, while the world laments/celebrates political demise/victory, I'm going to enjoy the little things in life... an organized closet.

(However, on the political side, here's a great post on Albert Mohler's blog about how to pray for election day. Obviously that is over, but a lot of the prayer needs remain. )

No comments: