Monday, November 17, 2008

another dress up event

After seeing the new Bond movie and eating a great, late dinner at Crust, David got a phone call from Kevin Bryant. They found out there were a couple of available seats at their table for the March of Dimes Gourmet Gala on Saturday night and they invited us to join them. We thought it would be so fun and great to spend time with them. SO, Saturday we got all put together again and ventured out!
And- yet another promish pose! This time the photos were available online, so you get a better look at it. The food was fabulous and so was the company. We were a little (ok, I was a lot) stressed out about being underdressed (it was a formal event), but it turned out just fine. There was plenty of variety on attire, and we fit right in. And- we (I) learned how to tie a bow tie. Quite an accomplishment, I must say. Doesn't David look so handsome?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! You guys look great - gotta love the bow tie! (I'm impressed - I can't even tie a REGULAR tie yet!)

Becca Rocha said...

haha...love this promish picture. and I love that red wrap you're wearing...someone stylish and cool must have lent that to you