Thursday, September 18, 2008

"where your stylist speaks your language"

If you haven't heard that tag line before, you haven't been to your local Great Clips in a while. Don't worry, you're not missing out. But seriously, there is a poster on the wall that says, "Great Clips: where your stylist speaks your language", and unfortunately that was false for me on Sunday. David and I both needed a quick trim so we popped in after a grocery run to Bi-Lo. The sweet lady, though she's lived in America for 18 years, is still working on that English sentence structure bit. I wouldn't have really thought much about it had it not been for the ominous sign. Also, you know you've made a poor hair cut decision when the first thing you do when you get home is pull out the scissors and the clippers. David's sideburns were a good 1/2" different from one another and I had a rat tail.

Lesson Learned: pay more than $11.95 for a hair cut or be prepared to just do it yourself.

2 comments:

lyndsay said...

i used to be a great clips girl, until i tried hair a go go. i'm telling you, they're worth it!!! :)

coupons for great clips haircut said...

One of my favorite salon of all time.I am happy with the my stylist he name is linda she give me proper haircut as i want.