Tuesday, September 9, 2008

hold your horses

I know, it's been almost a week since I've blogged. I'm telling you- if there's nothing exciting going on, there's no post! However, there have been fun and exciting things that have happened since last Wednesday, but I can't find my camera to upload the coordinating pictures :(.

So, in order to keep your suspense building and to satisfy pesky Mark Jenkins (just kidding about the pesky part :)), here is an outline of blog topics to come:
  • We got a new rug. Please, try to contain your excitement.
  • I set a personal record and watched 4 football games in 3 days.
  • I improved my skiing skills, learned how to knee board and unsuccessfully attempted slaloming.
  • I love David and he loves me (no new news there!).
  • I can't wait for Friday to get here so I can enjoy another fabulous Chattanooga weekend!!

I hope that will contain you for a little while!

No comments: