Monday, September 15, 2008

So many things!

Ok, I've retrieved my camera and can now complete the previously promised posts:

New rug. Check.

2nd of 4 football games. Go Baylor!

Skiing. Check.

Loving David. Double check.


I've noticed a theme in my life... I don't know how to label it, but here's an example: My office phone never rings- UNLESS I'm on it. As soon as I make a phone call, without a doubt someone else will call and I'll have a voicemail. It's so annoying because I kind of hate that little red flashing light. But the same concept applies to my blog life. I guess the theme could be something about how "when it rains it pours"? Does that really apply? Now that I've been struggling with topics to blog about for a while, I'm inundated with things to talk about! Oh well- I guess it's a good thing for now at least, because my blog will be active for the next few days! I'm trying to refrain from several posts in one day, but I kind of have issues with patience, so we'll see :).

No comments: