Friday, June 27, 2008

The Mystery of the Missing Laptop: Solved

It's true. The "stolen" laptop was merely hidden in the Accord. In fact, I put it there. Yep. Oops. We were packing 2 cars full of stuff and people in Birmingham and I moved it to my car to give my mom room to sit. I did tell Ashley where it was going, but as you can imagine, it got lost in the shuffle. So, just in case you were losing sleep over Ashley's missing laptop, you can rest at ease :).

So, tonight (after much deliberation... I'm such a bad decision maker) I'm going to Alex's lingerie shower! It will be a fun time to hang out with some girls, and David and I will get to hang out Saturday night and Sunday. David is going to the lake with some of his old campers (Woo), Will Bishop and Matt Pirkle, for the day on Saturday and I'm praying that it doesn't rain for a little bit so I can lay out at the pool and get some sun!!! We'll see how that goes. I'm just SO excited for a completely travel-free weekend! Get this- this is the first weekend since APRIL that I haven't had to travel! PTL for being in one place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You found the laptop!! And YAY!!! you're coming!!