Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The glory of Mark

THE MAN... THE MYSTERY... THE LEGEND... it is none other than TIMOTHY MARK JENKINS!


This is a post totally and completely in honor of the patriarch of the casa de Jenkins. Timothy Mark, affectionately known by all as "Mark", is the doting father of Laney and Ellie and loving husband to Shelby. He originally hails from Soddy Daisy, Tennessee but left to attend college at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Post college he went to Wake Forest University School of Medicine to become a Physician Assistant. Mark currently works at _ (Mark, please comment and fill in the blank) and in his free time he enjoys serving on the CVP camp committee, playing church league basketball for 1st Pres, working in the yard, cooking dinner for his family, shooting at obnoxious birds, hosting a homeless 22 year old, and religiously checking facebook.

He is a wonderful man who loves Jesus and his family. He is a servant in every aspect of the word and I am blessed to get to know him!
While we're at it... as I was perusing around on the Jenkins' computer (I wasn't snooping, promise, just looking for a picture of Mark), I stumbled upon this oldie but goodie. Check us out at Family Camp 2005- the summer my life forever changed :)

First of all, let's talk about how STINKIN' adorable the Jenkins and Harrison babies are!! They are so tiny and precious. Second of all, what the HECK is up with me? My dad would be appalled at my posture- I look like Quasimodo (sp?)! Additionally, I'm rocking some stellar shorts (that happened to be my little brothers) and a hairdo slash bandanna look that we maturely called "doo doo balls". Yeah... man, what did David see in that mess?! Geesh.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can we talk about the day Dr. Mark saved your life by squeezing your oozing "spider bite" commonly known as a staph infection in regions outside of Camp Vesper Point?

I miss you Emily Bourke soon to be Geyer!

Courtney Shelton