Thursday, March 15, 2012

[one month]


 Things you love:
  • your paci!!
  • your vitamin D "medicine"
  • being held upright
  • riding in the car
  • laying on your changing station
  • laying flat on the couch next to us (but not being touched! so like your daddy)
  • holding your head up
  • moving quickly (ie- rocking, swaying from side to side, walking around the house)
  • riding in the baby bjorn
  • going on walks (in the stroller or being worn in the sling/moby/bjorn)
  • looking at lights
  • your bouncy seat
I was going to do a "things you don't love" category, but we can't come up with anything! You definitely get fussy sometimes, but there is no rhyme or reason to it. You're a pretty easy-going kiddo so far.



    Things we love about you:
    • your little noises
    • how your eyelashes curl up on the ends
    • your little belly hanging out of your sleep shirts
    • how you wake up slowly
    • your monster hands
    • your old man bed head
    • everything


    Birth:
    Head- 35cm
    Height- 19.75in
    Weight- 6 lbs. 4 oz.

    Home from the hospital:
    Weight- 5 lbs. 14 oz.

    One week:
    Weight- 6 lbs. 5 oz.

    Two weeks:
    Head- 35cm
    Height- 19.75in
    Weight- 7 lbs. 4 oz.


    One month:
    Height- 20in
    Weight- 8 lbs. 9 oz.


    One month post-birth, I am... fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes (thought a bit differently than before...) and still have about 13 pounds left to lose. Granted, I'm not trying very hard... We are going on LOTS of walks in this gorgeous summer-like weather, and breastfeeding is burning tons of calories (at least I hope it is. I'm ravenous!). I am pumping once a day and getting an average of 3 ounces at a time. I am loving staying home with Crawford. I am so thankful that I get to have my dream job. 


    Happy one monthiversary, little buddy! You are SO loved.

    4 comments:

    SarahKL said...

    precious precious!!! :)

    Rebecca Cash said...

    oh my goodness. I am so in love. I MUST come see him again soon! Miss you both (meaning you and Crawford lol) mucho <3

    Sara said...

    Your little man is so perfect! I can't wait to meet him! Makes me want one :)

    Kelly Marie said...

    Love love that your posts are written directly to Crawford :) Such a sweet mama. He is adoreable and getting big!