Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my stuff!

I got my starter kit from Initials, Inc. and I'm so excited about it! When you order stuff you've never seen, you never know what it will turn out like, but I was pleasantly surprised! Everything is better (and mostly bigger!) than I anticipated.

Check out all the goodies:

Car decal ($22.99)
all my loot! SO excited!

Travel tote ($39.99)- this is going to be my new go-to bag for sure. It is the perfect size for taking to the gym or the lake! 
Hostess gifts- phone pouch and perfect pouch

Portfolio Wallet ($29.99)
Happy Bucket ($19.99)- I need about 10 of these! I should have gotten the font in white, but it is still cute. 

Hobo ($49.99) - LOVE THIS! I carried it today and got so many compliments already.

Umbrella - Terrific Ten Bonus (for hostesses)
Back Sak ($24.99) (the picture isn't great, but it says Brianna :) ) - It is bigger and MUCH more durable than I anticipated. You get these kind of backpacks for freebies all the time, but this one is made to last. 

Snack Sak ($24.99)- this is insulated and also bigger than I expected! It is a great size for snacks for big and little people!

Spa Wrap ($54.99)

AND, I'm still waiting on my resort tote (it is on backorder- so they added the spa wrap!!). 

I'm pretty excited. Great products, great prices (ALL personalization is included!)- what more could you want?

So... who wants to book a party?! 

2 comments:

Becca Rocha said...

uuuummmmm, does that snack sack say ROCHA???????!!!!!!!!!

i hope that you don't know other people with the last name Rocha who might be getting that, b/c it is awesome.

:)

Becky said...

hi Emily -- I sent you a message thru Facebook. I am contemplating becoming a rep for Initials Inc. I wanted to know if you are still enjoying it. I would love to know your thoughts! -- Thanks!! ~ Becky