Thursday, April 15, 2010

here goes nothing

I have signed up to be a "Creative Partner" (read: salesman) of Initials, Inc!

I somehow got an email about it, and I immediately knew it was something I was interested in. I love all things personalized (read: we have monogrammed sheets), and all of these great products come with free (yes, free!) personalization! Sooo, instead of buying your next baby/graduation/shower/hostess/birthday gift from a store or online (where you will have to pay tons in shipping and even extra for personalization), holla back atcha girl (yes... I just said that. weird.).

Let me know if you are interested in hosting a party! I am completely new to this whole thing, so bear with me as I enter into a new adventure!

2 comments:

Rebecca Cash said...

I love things monogrammed! Super excited you are doing this...I will def. keep you/this in mind :-)

with love, Emily said...

the website catalog is really cute, Emily! Congrats and good luck!